AEGIS Land Title Group
Title V of the Gramm-Leach-Bliley Act (GLBA) generally prohibits any financial institution, directly or through its affiliates, from sharing nonpublic personal information about you with a nonaffiliated third party unless the institution provides you with a notice of its privacy policies and practices, such as the type of information that it collects about you and the categories of persons or entities to who it may be disclosed. In compliance with the GLBA, we are providing you with this document which notifies you of the privacy policies and practices of AEGIS Land Title Group.
- Information we receive from you such as on applications or other forms.
- Information about your transactions we secure from our files, or from others.
- Information we receive from a consumer reporting agency.
- From our internet website.
- Information that we receive from others involved in your transaction, such as the real estate agent or lender.c
WE DO NOT DISCLOSE ANY NONPUBLIC PERSONAL INFORMATION ABOUT YOU WITH ANYONE FOR ANY PURPOSE.
We may store your non-public personal information indefinitely, including after any customer relationship has ceased. If your non-public personal information is not stored, it will be destroyed.
We restrict access to nonpublic personal information about you to those employees who need to know that information in order to provide products or services to you. We maintain physical, electronic, and procedural safeguards that comply with federal regulations to guard your nonpublic personal information. Thank you for choosing AEGIS Land Title Group. We value you as a customer and appreciate the opportunity to serve you.